At Tanya Beauty Care, we understand the importance of a full head of healthy hair to improve your appearance and boost your confidence. If you struggle with hair loss, have thin hair, or have a receding hairline/part, our scalp artists can help you achieve your desired fuller look.
Using scalp micro-pigmentation, we can transform your thinning hair for a natural look without the need for wigs or hair replacement treatments.
These semi-permanent techniques can fill in bald spots and thinning or add volume for immediate results. We have helped both men and women see stunning transformations lasting from 6 months to 6 years, depending on individual skin types, health conditions, and daily activities.
Scalp micro-pigmentation service in Sydney
Scalp micro-pigmentation meticulously applies pigment dot by dot to mimic your natural hair follicles, creating that real shaven look. This technique can also fill in bald spots and thinning or add volume for immediate results.
We understand how hair loss can deeply affect your self-esteem and we’re here to help you reclaim your confidence. If you're struggling with thinning hair or bald spots, our team of scalp experts will create a natural looking result for thicker appearing hair with micropigmentation.
About Scalp Micro-Pigmentation
What is scalp micropigmentation?
Thinning hair around your temples? Bald spots? Reclaim your confidence and thicker looking hair with scalp micropigmentation
Scalp MicroPigmentation (SMP) is a highly precise process where pigment is applied to the scalp in a way that mimics the natural hair follicles. The result? The realistic appearance of a close-shaven or natural-looking head of hair. SMP is ideal for filling bald spots and areas of thinning, delivering immediate and visible results.
The results of your Scalp MicroPigmentation treatment will last between 2 to 6 years. We recommend returning for maintenance touch-ups every 18 to 36 months.
How Does Scalp Micro-Pigmentation Work?
Your scalp tattoo specialist will work with you to determine which approach is most suited for your hairstyle. This treatment is suitable for men and women who want to have the appearance of a fuller head of hair. Your scalp specialist will custom blend a colour to match your skin tone and hair colour. The process is relatively pain-free; however, a numbing solution can be applied to keep you comfortable if required. Depending on the area of the scalp, it can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours per session.
You are ready to return to your regular activities immediately following a treatment, and you can wash the area with a wet cloth. You can also sleep comfortably and wear a hat. Your new look will last from 2 to 6 years, and touch-ups are recommended every 18 to 24 months to maintain your look.
Pre-Appointment Restrictions and Preparation
- Please wash your hair the night before or the day of the procedure.
- Please do not work out on the day of the procedure as body heat expands the pores.
- Avoid heavy sunlight and especially sunburn for three days before the procedure. The skin should not be in the process of healing before the procedure!
- Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- Do NOT take Fish oil, Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen, and/or omega-3, unless medically necessary, for 48-72 hours before the procedure (Tylenol or acetaminophen is okay!).
- Do NOT drink alcohol for 24 hours before or after the procedure.
- Do not have any type of facial procedure for two weeks before the procedure.
- Do not have Botox 2-4 weeks before the procedure (close to treatment area)
Scalp Micro-Pigmentation Aftercare
- Immediately post procedure: Clients can immediately return to their normal activities; there is no required downtime.
You can continue to take any medication as prescribed and drink plenty of water.
- 4-5 days post session: You can lightly dab the area with a wet cloth to clean; wear a loose hat and sleep any way you wish. Please avoid intense exercise/heavy sweating or scrubbing/shampooing of the area, shaving over the treated area, exposure to long-term sunlight, and touching with the hands.
- 5 days + post session: You can carefully shave or cut your hair, lightly rinse with soap and water and apply a fragrance free moisturiser if required. Avoid scratching your scalp and picking at any scabbing. Do not use any exfoliating shampoos, self tanners or other skin irritants.
- 10 + days post session: Return to normal routine, please wash head and cut hair before returning for a follow up session, avoid chlorinated pools, saunas, steam rooms, and tanning beds for 28 days post final session.
- Use a fresh pillowcase when you sleep.
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of colour.
- No facials, Botox, chemical treatments, or microdermabrasion for four weeks.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for four weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid swimming, lakes, and hot tubs for the first ten days.
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the area.
- DO NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
- Limit your showers to 5 minutes so that you do not create too much steam.
Long Term Care
This treatment can last up to 4-6 years depending on many factors. We recommend clients to come back for a refresh every 2-3 years to maintain the colour.
To reschedule, please contact us 48 hours prior to your appointment to avoid losing your deposit or complimentary retouch session. A surcharge of $150 will be required to be paid upfront to rebook.
Why choose Tanya Beauty Care?Read More
We are the masters of scalp micropigmentation in Sydney with over 16 years of experience in cosmetic tattooing.
We’ve been awarded 300+ 5-star Google reviews, a testament to the work of our meticulous, highly skilled artists. We even have clients travel internationally for their scalp micropigmentation in Australia with Tanya Beauty Care!
Visit our gallery of before and after results and see why we’re widely considered to be the 'gold standard' when it comes to cosmetic artistry in Australia.
We respect the individuality of our client’s skin tone, hair line and shape. Each procedure is highly customised with a perfectly compatible shape and colour.
Trust us, your scalp is the best of hands
Scalp micropigmentation, delivers a long-lasting result and is a serious decision. Done incorrectly, it can carry long-reaching consequences and impact your self-esteem.
When you choose our highly-qualified team you can relax knowing we’ll achieve a natural and professional look you’ll love. We go above and beyond to address any concerns and meet our clients goals. You’ll leave Tanya Beauty Care with no regrets, just a new-found sense of confidence.
We also give you a tailored home self care plan to maximise the longevity of your micropigmentation results.
Now is the time! Book your hairline tattoo in Sydney with Tanya Beauty Services. Our team are here to answer any questions you have and you can reach via the contact form or email@example.com