Cosmetic Eyebrow Tattoo with Tanya Beauty Care
As industry-leading eyebrow artists, we understand that each client has a unique sense of style and look they want to achieve. Our team at Tanya Beauty Care focuses on finding the right style for your needs so that you face every day with confidence. We want your beauty regime to be as effortless as possible without compromising who you are, and our eyebrow services will allow you to achieve a result you will love.
Types of Cosmetic Eyebrow Tattoo
2 different methods available: PICO (using a handtool to create the finest strokes possible for a natural and fluffy effect) and NANO (using a machine to create more defined strokes).
A hypo-allergenic pigment is then implanted into the skin and generally lasts from 6 to 18 months. However, the results will vary depending on the client’s exposure to the sun and resistance to the pigment. Anaesthetic is also continually applied to decrease any pain or discomfort during the procedure. Depending on the depth of colour requested, most people are comfortable being in public within 2 – 5 days.
Ombré Pixel Misting
This technique mimics the ‘effect’ you achieve when using a brow powder or pencil. It adds depth and definition and results in a more ‘made up’ look. You will enjoy a permanent, defined, but soft powdered look when healed. The colour will be bespoke blended to compliment your skin tone and hair colour to achieve a natural look and will generally last up to 2 years. However, the results will vary depending on the client’s exposure to the sun and resistance to the pigment.
TBC Signature Combination Brows
A fantastic compromise between a hair stroke and powder-filled effect achieves a beautifully natural yet defined brow. In Australia, the inner brow gets a feather stroke eyebrow tattoo that includes hair strokes, while the tails are powdered to achieve the perfect definition. In addition, hair strokes are also added around the outer line of the arch to soften the powdered tails. If you want the ultimate and most popular brow style, the “Combination Brow” will suit you.
About our brow treatments
How it Works
Every eyebrow service we offer begins with careful measuring and outlining to achieve your desired look. Once outlined, we get your approval to make sure you feel comfortable with the design. This important preparation stage requires precision measurements to achieve a balance for an aesthetic appeal.
Once you are happy with the design, your therapist will tidy up any excess brow hairs outside the designed shape before discussing the pigment choice to best match your skin tone and hair colour. A hypo-allergenic pigment is then implanted into the skin using a manual hand tool to create hair-like strokes and/or a PMU machine with a fine needle for a soft misted effect.
We also keep you comfortable by using a topical anaesthetic before and throughout the procedure. Once the fine strokes have been created, the pigment is applied to the brow area, allowing it to set in. Your new brows will be ready for their first public appearance in 2 to 5 days and will last from 6 months to 2 years, depending on the client’s skin type, daily activities, and the skincare products used.
The following restrictions ensure your skin is in the best possible condition for an amazing procedure.
Please read carefully:
- Please do not work out on the day of the procedure as body heat expands the pores.
- Avoid heavy sunlight and especially sunburn three days before the procedure. The skin should not be in the process of healing before the procedure.
- Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of the procedure.
- Do NOT take Fish oil, Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen, and omega-3, unless medically necessary, for 48-72 hours before the procedure (Tylenol or acetaminophen is okay!). They are natural blood thinners.
- Do NOT drink alcohol for 24 hours before or after the procedure.
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before the procedure. Any tweezing or waxing should be done at least 72 hours before the procedure.
- Do not have any type of facial procedure for two weeks before the procedure.
- Do not have Botox 2-4 weeks before the procedure.
It all starts with a good canvas! The eyebrow area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive, and non-irritated. Here is how to get your skin ready for the procedure:
• Exfoliate your brow area the night before your appointment to remove any dead skin which will help pigment retention.
• Any tweezing, tinting or waxing should be done at least 72 hours prior to the procedure otherwise your artist can remove any excess hair with a razor on the day.
• You will be required to keep your eyebrows dry for 7 days after the procedure so we recommend washing your hair before or the day of your procedure.
Immediately Post Procedure
After the procedure, gently blot the area with a clean tissue to absorb excess lymph fluid. Do this every 5 minutes for 30 minutes until the oozing has stopped. Removing this fluid prevents the hardening of the lymphatic fluids.
After The Procedure
Aftercare Days 1-7
Please avoid water on your brows and keep them completely dry. You will also need to avoid sweating and heavy sunlight during this week.
Apply a rice grain amount of the aftercare ointment with a cotton bud and spread it across the treated area. Be sure not to over-apply, as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing. The ointment should be barely noticeable on the skin. NEVER put the ointment on a wet or damp tattoo.
What to Expect
The following are only guidelines regarding what to expect during the initial stages of your permanent makeup healing and stabilizing period. Remember that everyone heals at a different rate, and individual skin tones and ability to absorb pigment can vary greatly. Some of the most common things you can expect after a permanent make up procedure are:
• Tenderness in the area
• Pink or redness around the affected area
• Thickening and darkening of the area
• Moderate to thick scabbing 3-4 days after the procedure
• Scabs will begin to flake off anytime between days 5 - 10
• After scabs flake off, pigment colour and strokes will look light, grey, and blurry
• After area is fully healed (4 weeks after procedure) the pigment will return to full colour
- Use a fresh pillowcase when you sleep.
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of colour.
- No facials, Botox, chemical treatments, or microdermabrasion for four weeks.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for four weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid long, hot showers for the first ten days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first ten days.
- Avoid face-down swimming, lakes, and hot tubs for the first ten days.
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the area.
- DO NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
- Limit your showers to 5 minutes so that you do not create too much steam. Also, keep your face/procedure area out of the water while you wash your body.
- A touch-up procedure is recommended 6-12 weeks after the initial treatment.
Long Term Care
Avoid using any skincare products over your brows as active ingredients can discolour the pigment.
We recommend clients to come back for a refresh every 10-12 months to maintain the colour.
To reschedule, please contact us 48 hours prior to your appointment to avoid losing your deposit or complimentary retouch session. A surcharge of $150 will be required to be paid upfront to rebook.
What is eyebrow tattooing? Everything you need to knowRead More
Eyebrow tattooing is not as permanent and invasive as it sounds. Eyebrow microblading and feathering can take years off your appearance by giving you thicker, fuller brows using semi-permanent treatments.
As an additional benefit, with feather tattoo eyebrows, you no longer have to spend hours in front of the mirror plucking and shading. Your guide is right there to follow.
If you’re after a defined look with more filled-in brows, then eyebrow tattooing is for you. If you’d like to speak to a team member about eyebrow tattooing and what it means for you, get in touch with us.
Why you need professional eyebrow microblading in Sydney
Your eyebrows frame your face. You want them to be absolutely perfect before you set out for work or your next big social occasion. Unfortunately, not all eyebrow feathering studios in Sydney are made equal.
When you risk going to an amateur or poorly reviewed brow feathering service in Sydney, you risk ugly, uneven brows that can potentially last you the next 6 months of your life. For many people, this is unacceptable.
Go with a well-reviewed and highly recommended eyebrow tattoo studio. Tanya Beauty Care is absolute professional when it comes to cosmetic eyebrow tattooing.
Picking the right eyebrow tattoo treatment for you
Looking for better brows but aren’t sure where to begin Tanya Beauty Care is here to help. We’ve been offering premium eyebrow treatments for years, and know exactly what it takes to make you look your best.
If you want better brows from feathering or microblading eyebrow treatments, it’s best to understand what kind of face shape you have. These are some of the most common face shapes matched up with brow types:
- A short square face can be made to look longer by creating an arched eyebrow
- Close-set brows can compliment people with wider eyes and wider nose bridges
- Fuller faces can benefit from full brows, which can make the whole face look smaller
- Soft, round faces can be made to look more shapely with angular brows
Once you know the shape of your face, you can pick an eyebrow shape that best accentuates your best features. From here, you can select from our eyebrow tattooing services in Sydney. You can read about these below.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team. They’d be happy to talk to you about your dream brows.